Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why do some girls have to act like they all that?

One of the things I hate the most is when some girls act like all beautiful and sh*t one of the things I wish I could tell them is "Honey, you are not that beautiful why make your self look like a fool" God I only wish I could tell them that cause if you want to tell them that they will get all on your face and sh*t and Im not one of those girls who likes to get in trouble. Another thing is that they try too look all tough just cause they have that skinny ass eyebrow God how I hate girls like that (people who are getting mad cause I wrote this deal with it cause this is wat I think and you cant tell wat to think)! Thats another thing I hate just cause you said some little thing they all get pissed and sh*t and they will be all like "Ohhh hell no you didnt not just say that" WAT THE HELL I CANT SAY ANYTHING CAUSE CAUSE YOU'LL SEE SMOKE COMING OUT OF THERE EARS!!!

No comments: